Saturday, July 17, 2010

BOOKSTORE

Does anyone else get their inspiration at the bookstore? I can wander around for hours, looking at magazines and books for all my art ideas!!! I have found great inspiration in looking through the gardening magazines, Somerset Studio magazines and decorating magazines. I find flowers, children and animals that are screaming to be painted. The colors in the magazines and the beautiful photographs are also a source in inspiration. SOOOO after an evening of cruising the bookstore - I AM READY -to get to painting.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean.The Somerset magazines are awesome inspiration. My granddaughter and I go to Barnes and Noble at least once a week. I'm happy to say she'll spend hours there and, like me, be very content. I always come back with ideas for my jewelry designs.

    ReplyDelete