Thursday, November 10, 2016

     Wow its been a long time since I have posted in this blog, I am hoping to get more regular, I know I've said that before!!  Its been a crazy roller coaster ride in my life, lots going on.  There has been a lot of sickness and surgeries in my family but time keeps going on.  I pray every day for my brother who if fighting the awful disease of cancer , and boy it is not a kind disease.He is a real fighter and I wish I lived closer but at least we talk quite often.! 
I have had so much fun playing in my studio this past year, experimenting with new supplies and techniques.!!Not sure what I am loving more!!  I have played with the pan pastels , watercolors, inks and oil pastels.  I have been watching inspiration videos by Toni Burt(LOVE HER)and any other videos I can get my hands on. I have had some crazy back issues going on this year so it has kept me from doing as much as I would like, but hopefully after a procedure I had yesterday I will be on the mend!!
My next goal is to start doing some of my own videos!! I am really researching and planning , so stay tuned!!
OH I almost forgot my new studio buddy, AUBIE!!  He is a 3 month old Golden Doodle and I love him!! He's a surprise birthday gift from my husband! I'm sure he's going to be lots of help in my studio!! I know that he has had me have to turn my studio upside down and puppy proof!
Well, here's a peek and a new piece of mine and of my studio pals, Aubie and Pudgy!

No comments:

Post a Comment