Sunday, June 27, 2010

Baby Girl!!!

Well, my art inspiration has changed quite a bit in the past week. I have learned recently that I am going to become a grandma of a baby girl come November. SO I may not be painting as much as I thought, may switch my gears a little and get a little more interested (AGAIN) in fiber arts. The knitting needles are flying and I am going over all my smocking patterns. There is so MUCH to do and SO little time.... I am going to slow down and soak it ALL in. Can't wait to be holding this beautiful gift from God and just to smell the wonderful baby smell!!! I have started knitting the CUTEST!!! sweater outfit that I could find. It is in the most wonderful color of lavender. It will be tied with these wonderful Hand dyed silk ribbons. Did I mention I plan on spoiling this baby a little??? I had to order the yarn and ribbon from out of state and would love to pass on the links to both of these stores. They have been great to deal with and have shipped everything just as promised. Well - I better get to knitting , I am burning daylight. Until next time .... JoAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment