Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Double Blessing Tuesday


At church this Sunday , I learned that Tuesdays are considered Double blessing days, because God blessed his creation twice that day. Well, yesterday was a double blessing day for me. Since I have just finished my last commission and have NO shows scheduled in the near future.I was wondering where any art income would come from.WELL - I no longer need to wonder - I received 2 art commissions yesterday. That is the good news - the bad news is they both want them done mid- August. I guess I know what I am going to be doing the next 6 weeks. I will have a good buddy being my company as I do these. My great dog, Pudgy, a pug, had to have emergency exploratory surgery today and will be out of commission for the next 2 weeks or more. He decided something made of rubber was smart to eat and it block his intestines. I thank God that I got him to the emergency hospital before it was too late, which I almost didn't do. He hadn't been feeling well and I thought he would just get over it. NEXT time I will listen to what he is trying to tell me. So as I work on these commissions that I was blessed with, I will be accompanied by my best friend that I also have been blessed with. Be sure to give your pet an EXTRA hug today - because things can go bad really quickly. Cherish those friendships with your pets, friends and family. AND REMEMBER - Double Blessing Tuesday. Be aware of those blessings - they are a gift! JoAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment