Friday, January 14, 2011


Well, it has been a little over a week since my last posting. WOW how quickly life changes. In this past week I have sat by my moms bed in hospice while she lived her last days, watch mom pass away and plan a funeral with my brothers. My mom happened to leave us the instructions for her funeral , so she made it quite easy for us. As I was in Atlanta this week, thinking back over my childhood, going through pictures and memorabilia I realized how MANY things I learned from my mom. From learning to sew, quilt and my love of COLOR. I will always remember the week she let me skip school and stay home with her "quilting bee" and work on a quilt. Thank goodness, I still have that quilt. It will always be important to me. I hope to be able to pass these same things on to my grandchildren.

"Creativity is an act of faith and we must be faithful to that faith, willing to share it to help 0thers, and to be helped in return."
-Julia Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment