Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Life


After spending a wonderful weekend at my daughters , with our new grand-daughter, Lila I was called to Atlanta to spend the last bit of time with my mom. It has really opened my eyes to how precious life is , and how we go out of our life almost as we come in. My grand-daughter is so precious and cannot do anything by herself. Sleeps most of the day and relies on someone to feed her and dress her. The same with my mom, who is now in hospice and living her last hours with her family by her side. She too depends on us for everything.. She is as helpless as an infant. I pray that she will soon make up her mind she is ready. Not sure what is going on in her mind, i'm sure she is ordering things in her mind trying to get everything JUST SO before she leaves.I know dad is waiting on her to get there and is saying like her used to "come on Jo lets go, everything is fine". I am so thankful for my mom, my love for being artsy I got from her. She taught me to sew and do crafts, and be able to make beautiful things out of almost anything. Thank you mom for this wonderful outlet you have given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment